Wednesday, June 4, 2014

June in Wyoming

Displaying IMG_1971.JPG 

Displaying IMG_1972.JPG
Elder Rucker in 2nd Ward
Love you all!   
I've seen so many miracles and blessings from Heavenly Father this past month it's a little unbearable! I've learned as long as you have your focus on the Lord with everything you do in your life he's going to bless you and bring so much joy and happiness to you, you won't know what to do with it all!
 
Today we're going down to Buffalo to go play some volleyball with some other Missionaries down there! I'm so excited to bring out the greatest server in all the land! :)

This week we tracted almost everyday and talked to a TON of people! We have 2 solid investigators now that we're putting them both on date this week.

I'm writing you all a letter too! It's pretty sweet! I found out a lot about some of our ancestors! I haven't got the check yet but I got your 2 letters! Your talk was amazing!

Have a great week!


Elder Autrey
 
 
Displaying IMG_1974.JPG
My Companion
Displaying IMG_1975.JPG
The blond sister is in 1st Ward
Displaying IMG_1977.JPG
Elder Galloway my zone leader, Sister Hawkes from my district in the MTC
Displaying IMG_1978.JPG
Elder Schneringer from the MTC but not my district

No comments:

Post a Comment