Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Follow up

Oh there's this thing called "Dear Elder" which is basically writing an email but they print it out and put it in my mailbox immediately. So if theres ever anything urgent for this week, that would be the way to go. Or if you just want to say hi! It's just us 3 Elders and 4 Sisters. We're all going to SD except Elder Johnson who is going to Vancouver, Canada! Our Branch President and his wife served in London, England and were excited to hear Dad did as well. Their last name is Briscoe. So idk. I believe we can call home at the airport so if you get a call around 9am on Monday it's probably me.

And that's awesome about the blog! I'll try and figure out the picture situation soon. I look adorable ;)

Talk to you next week! Love you all so much!

Elder Autrey




Oh and my companions and I are totally about to teach our first lesson with an investigator we found ourself that isn't a teacher acting or anything. She is apart of the TRC program so she may still be acting or possible a recent convert or could possibly be an actual investigator. But it's just cool that we found her ourselves and set up our own appointment to meet with her and it's just so exciting!!


Elder Autrey

No comments:

Post a Comment