Sunday, April 27, 2014

First Gators

We've been teaching about 3 investigators a day average now. I was talking to one of my investigators, Barbara, about how you're an author and she totally went and bought all your books on her kindle! She's so sweet! She's been reading the Book of Mormon and she finally prayed with us!! :) She's also going to church with her neighbor Linda tomorrow! It's sad that it's our last time teaching today but I'm so glad I got to meet her and Theo. Theo's a really chill guy! He DJ's in Las Vegas but stays here in Provo to take care of his Grandma. He also started reading the Book of Mormon and finally prayed with us as well! We also had a chance to teach our teachers today which was so cool! Like normally they act and pretend to be someone they met on their missions but this time we just taught our teacher as themselves. I loved that so much because I already loved them sooo much! Elder Oaks came and talked to us this Tuesday so I can now say I've seen 2 apostles in the time frame of 3 days. Pretty legit!

The Book of Mormon is like my favorite book ever now. It's so powerful! Like holy smokes!!! We've had 5 just amazing lessons with our investigators back to back! The spirit is so important and helps out so much! I'm so glad I've been able to experience what I have so far with these investigators here! I can't wait for the next 2 years to come!! 

I've been craving a home cooked meal like all week. I mean I like the food an all but it's just not nice on the body...

I just got your letter today! Thanks for sending it! I was so excited when I saw my name taking it out of the mailbox!! That's pretty sweet you found those people on Dad's side!

I miss you guys! I love you so much and pray for you every night!!

Elder Autrey :)





Pics are my companions in the MTC Elder Hunt and Elder Johnson; and my district in the MTC.

3 comments: